segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Nobres @ Mato Grosso, Brazil

Hi folks,

There is a city in the State of Mato Grosso do Sul, called Bonito. If you never heard about it, google it and you will like it.

But in the State of Mato Grosso, there is a city called Nobres that is almost the same. Here in Mato Grosso they say that "Bonito é bonito, mas Nobres é Lindo". In english, it means "Bonito is pretty, but Nobres is Beautiful"

So, they say Nobres is better than Bonito.

I had the pleasure to visit some places in Nobres and I loved it.

I do not know what happened with my Camera, but I lost my video of Rio Triste. That place is incredible.

Aquario Encantado - Nobres, Mato Grosso, Brazil


Cuiabazinho River - On the road to Cuiabá from Nobres, Mato Grosso, Brazil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário